12.08.2015

The Hundreds | A$AP Ferg and the Rest of The Mob Took Over Art Basel in Miami



“I feel like y’all are looking past me right now and that’s because the Pretty Flacko up here on this stage with me,” A$AP Ferg said on stage during his adidas launch event in Miami during Art Basel, looking back at fellow Mob member A$AP Rocky. “But that’s fine, much love to my fam for coming through.”

On Saturday night, Ferg and adidas Skateboarding celebrated the launch of their “Trap Lord” capsule collaboration of three t-shirts and a pair of black and white kicks. Inspired by Mob founder A$AP Yams, the project sold out hours after launch on the adidas site but a few sneakers are still available at Pacsun. “The relationship [with adidas] really started with me sitting in Rocky’s meetings and them knowing I was the next step,” Ferg explained in his trailer prior to going on stage for a performance. “So they just kept in touch because they really wanted to be a part of it because they loved what A$AP brought to the table as far as creative. You know they really just fell in love with the brand so we just started talking about different sneaker silhouettes and what I wanted to do with them.”

No comments: